Terms & Conditions for Admission:-
Registration is made up to 31st December of the respective session. Registered candidates are called to be examined at their nearest examination centres. The candidates have to take test in four disciplines i.e. Urdu, English, Maths & Science. Different skills like composition, comprehension etc are also checked in the test.
Out Line of Syllabus:
In; preliminary test, Province based syllabus is tested while in final test, syllabus taught in F.G Schools of Islamabad approved by the curriculum wing of the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, is prescribed. Detail is as under:-
Syllabus for English and Urdu
30 Marks + 30 Marks:
- Translation from English to Urdu.
- Comprehension paragraph having questions at the end to be answered with the help of given passage. (Seen / unseen)
- Re-arrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences.
- Applied grammar.
- Writing a paragraph of 10-15 lines on given topic.
- Re-translation of Urdu sentences to English.
Mathematics (Marks -30):
- Fractions, state mental queries on fractions.
- Volume, Area, Perimeter etc.
- Practical Geometry square, Triangle, etc
Science (Marks -20):
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics related topics are touched in the test as given in the syllabus book of science for class five.
- Diagrams to label or to draw.
Fitness of the candidates: -; ;
The college deems it appropriate to enroll only those students who are mentally and physically the fittest. As it is a residential cadet college, the life style is Spartan and fitness matters a lot. A student who is perfectly fit and enjoys a good health may only come up to the routine which is followed at the college.
Documents to be submitted:-
- Prescribed registration form of the Ali Trust College.
- Certificate showing 5th class pass.
- B-Form issued by NADRA.
- CNIC of father / guardian (Photocopy).